To help you get the best value for money, here are some tips to find the cheapest car insurance:
• Shop Around: Before you finalize a policy, it is necessary that you shop around and compare rates to see who offers the best rates. You can also use online comparison tools to compare rates from different car insurance companies.
• Drive Less: people who don’t drive around too often (i.e people who cover lesser mileages) are eligible to get the “Low Mileage” discount.
• Improve Credit Score: insurance companies in many states decide the interest rates and other factors depending upon the driver’s credit history. So it is wise to find out ways to improve your credit scores.
• Don’t Add Young Drivers: Adding young drivers to the insurance policy might increase the insurance cost manifolds.
To make things even more affordable, here are some money saving tips on your car insurance:
There are many ways in which you can get heavy discounts and save hundreds of dollars on your car insurance.
If you are not familiar with these, here is how you can save money:
• Choose higher deductibles
• Look out for discounts. Many car insurers offer periodical, seasonal or holidays discounts which can help you save a lot of money.
• Paying the entire insurance premium together is often cheaper than monthly payments.
• Young drivers can be charged higher; but if you are a student, you will be eligible to get the student’s discount.
• Buy the policy directly from the insurance company. Involving intermediaries means increasing costs.
• Have a clean driving record. Drivers with a maligned driving record should expect to pay more for their car insurance.
Well Known Auto Insurance Companies in U.S
Drivers in most states are required to have a minimum car insurance coverage and driving without auto insurance can lead to fines. There are hundreds of auto insurance companies spread all over the nation, but there are a few whom you can trust with closed eyes.
Here are the names of top ten well known auto insurance companies in the U.S:
1. State Farm Auto Insurance
2. GEICO Auto Insurance
3. Progressive Auto Insurance
4. AllState Auto Insurance
5. USAA Auto Insurance
7. Nationwide Auto Insurance
8. Automobile Club Association or AAA Auto Insurance
9. Liberty Mutual and
10. AARP/Hartford Auto Insurance
So, make an informed decision when buying auto insurance and get the best value for your money.